Panamerican Proceeding

Lend me an ear and you will hear the rants and raves of this volunteer. "Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer" says Lt. Col. James H. Doolittle (parden the pun), but perhaps no one is crazier either. Why do we care so much? Herein lies a glimpse of my Pan-American experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama Este, Panama

The proceeding 'Panamerican' is a Master's International Student and Peace Corps Volunteer. Disclaimer: Contents are the author's viewpoints only, (need to stress only), and many may have been written on particularly poor days.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Random pics

My bud Orlando (9) waiting with me for Casey on the boat.
Another pic of Orlando. I think this is the best picture I've ever taken.
Anabela (9) and her little sis (5).
My bud Casey in my site. It took me too long to take this pic and the kid finally figured how how scary the dude was next to him.

Iris (10) checking out my photo album.

This pic was taken today. Martha and I were at Nico's site helping with Cultural Week for the two new vols coming to Bocas. Martha is learning how to make a chakura.

The baby wanted to learn too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wakan Sadhana said...

Seriously great pic of the little boy in black and white... I was very impressed. Hope all is well out there in Quebrada Cacao land. Maybe I will see you again on my visit next month...

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home