Panamerican Proceeding

Lend me an ear and you will hear the rants and raves of this volunteer. "Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer" says Lt. Col. James H. Doolittle (parden the pun), but perhaps no one is crazier either. Why do we care so much? Herein lies a glimpse of my Pan-American experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama Este, Panama

The proceeding 'Panamerican' is a Master's International Student and Peace Corps Volunteer. Disclaimer: Contents are the author's viewpoints only, (need to stress only), and many may have been written on particularly poor days.

Friday, May 04, 2007

I'm in, what are we doing?

So I wouldn't advise August, and November I'll be coming home, but other than that when are people coming?

This will get you started: www.visitpanama.com


C'mon, what do you really know about Panama besides the canal, Noriega, and malaria?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home