Panamerican Proceeding

Lend me an ear and you will hear the rants and raves of this volunteer. "Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer" says Lt. Col. James H. Doolittle (parden the pun), but perhaps no one is crazier either. Why do we care so much? Herein lies a glimpse of my Pan-American experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama Este, Panama

The proceeding 'Panamerican' is a Master's International Student and Peace Corps Volunteer. Disclaimer: Contents are the author's viewpoints only, (need to stress only), and many may have been written on particularly poor days.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Completed Reading List

Ok, soI got an idea last night while washing sardin cans. I'm going to keep a running list of all the books I've read and post this list under my "Links" heading. This way, when I comment on the philosophical ramblings of Pirshig, you'll know what I've just read. I'll save you (I mean me) the hyperlinks, but I'll try my best to provide the author. Now just give me a while to compile the list to date...

My bud Jon is off to Uganda for Peace Corps. He's a computer wiz, so I'm sure his blog is cooler than mine. You can track him here. Also, someday I'll update more links so you can see my PC friends all over the world. Oh thanks P, now I have a web counter just under my links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home