Panamerican Proceeding

Lend me an ear and you will hear the rants and raves of this volunteer. "Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer" says Lt. Col. James H. Doolittle (parden the pun), but perhaps no one is crazier either. Why do we care so much? Herein lies a glimpse of my Pan-American experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama Este, Panama

The proceeding 'Panamerican' is a Master's International Student and Peace Corps Volunteer. Disclaimer: Contents are the author's viewpoints only, (need to stress only), and many may have been written on particularly poor days.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Ya?

Ok, quick post to let everyone know I'm still alive. I have some amazing photos from Volcan Baru (the highest point in Panama at 3474m) over New Years. But my camera cable started smoking in the computer and fried itself - hence no photos here. And my phone decided to stop working as well. Don't you love it when things work properly?

I'm helping Jess survey this weekend and excited to be going to another site to see how they do things.

Guess that's it, not much new here. Have my first quarterly meeting next week and our 3 month reunion and in-service training Feb 5-9. Oh yeah, a rep from Rotary International and Waterlines are visiting my site on Jan 25th. Hopefully my community climbs outta their hammocks and has something to show them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home