Panamerican Proceeding

Lend me an ear and you will hear the rants and raves of this volunteer. "Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer" says Lt. Col. James H. Doolittle (parden the pun), but perhaps no one is crazier either. Why do we care so much? Herein lies a glimpse of my Pan-American experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama Este, Panama

The proceeding 'Panamerican' is a Master's International Student and Peace Corps Volunteer. Disclaimer: Contents are the author's viewpoints only, (need to stress only), and many may have been written on particularly poor days.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Pics from my porch during Christmas

The path up to the school taken from my bedroom window.
Prolly better if this pic was vertical. From my porch. The tree on the right is a bird watcher's best friend.
An old house and future store I hear. I hope they take their time remodeling it because I really like my privacy.
Christmas afternoon during a heavy rain. I was cool (it was 79 degrees) so I broke out the sweetshirt and pajama pants. Don't mind my underwear overhead.
I laid in my hammock and recorded myself singing Christmas tunes. If I can figure out how to post those, that'd be hilarious since I had forgotten most of the words. My Christmas meal: first house I visited I had coffee and a Johnny cake. Next, rice and a hunk of pork. Lastly, dachine with salt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home