Panamerican Proceeding

Lend me an ear and you will hear the rants and raves of this volunteer. "Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer" says Lt. Col. James H. Doolittle (parden the pun), but perhaps no one is crazier either. Why do we care so much? Herein lies a glimpse of my Pan-American experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama Este, Panama

The proceeding 'Panamerican' is a Master's International Student and Peace Corps Volunteer. Disclaimer: Contents are the author's viewpoints only, (need to stress only), and many may have been written on particularly poor days.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Bigoté contest

I can´t remember if I posted this in the past or not but it´s worth it again if I did. Did that make sense? So on our first two weeks in the campo back a few months ago, a few of us really cool guys decided growing moustaches would make us even cooler. Tom Selleck is cool right? Anyways, the rules were this: you have two weeks, go nuts and be ugly. From left, me, Ryu, Jack, Colin, Joe and Kevin. Ryu is just a sleezy rat ´stacher, Jack looked like a french inspector, Colin looked like Mike Ditka, Joe looked like a old sleeze ball, perhaps from Italy, and Kevin was either a 1970´s gym teacher or someone from Chips. I was just plain ugly and scary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home