Panamerican Proceeding

Lend me an ear and you will hear the rants and raves of this volunteer. "Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer" says Lt. Col. James H. Doolittle (parden the pun), but perhaps no one is crazier either. Why do we care so much? Herein lies a glimpse of my Pan-American experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama Este, Panama

The proceeding 'Panamerican' is a Master's International Student and Peace Corps Volunteer. Disclaimer: Contents are the author's viewpoints only, (need to stress only), and many may have been written on particularly poor days.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

New Contact Info

Hey everybody, since I moved I have a new cell phone and mailing address. I also updated the "My Contact Info" link on the left for future reference as well. Thanks.

Cell phone: (507) 6505-9608

Mailing Address:
Cuerpo de Paz – Panamá
Atención: (my name)
Edificio 95, 1 Piso
Avenida Vicente Bonilla
Ciudad del Saber, Clayton
Panamá, Republica de Panamá

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home