Panamerican Proceeding

Lend me an ear and you will hear the rants and raves of this volunteer. "Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer" says Lt. Col. James H. Doolittle (parden the pun), but perhaps no one is crazier either. Why do we care so much? Herein lies a glimpse of my Pan-American experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama Este, Panama

The proceeding 'Panamerican' is a Master's International Student and Peace Corps Volunteer. Disclaimer: Contents are the author's viewpoints only, (need to stress only), and many may have been written on particularly poor days.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Internet is slow.

So I was gonna do a little "day-in-the-life" (Read: Rob), but blogger is being really slow and I have a ton of pictures and not a ton of patience. I'm in DavĂ­d right now visiting the doctor again. I've had another stomach bug the last couple of weeks again, not fun. Well like I said, I wanted to post a bunch of pictures for ya'll but will have to try again some other time. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home