Panamerican Proceeding

Lend me an ear and you will hear the rants and raves of this volunteer. "Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer" says Lt. Col. James H. Doolittle (parden the pun), but perhaps no one is crazier either. Why do we care so much? Herein lies a glimpse of my Pan-American experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama Este, Panama

The proceeding 'Panamerican' is a Master's International Student and Peace Corps Volunteer. Disclaimer: Contents are the author's viewpoints only, (need to stress only), and many may have been written on particularly poor days.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Quotable Quotes - Two weeks with the same people

I´m not really into water-based comic book characters. (Colin)

Joe, you are never gonna get married if you dive like that. (Clarita)

Your eyeballs! Your eyeballs? Your eyeballs! Your eyeballs? (Colin)
Quit saying EYEBALLS! (Melissa)

Call me Mr. Harrison. (Kevin)

I think ringworms live in wrestling mats for 2000 years. (Joe)

Oh I thought you were 15. (Clarita to Kevin) I´m gonna go over there and let you grow up. (Later)

There´s something about this room that makes me really wanna take a shit. (Joe)

How does he not run the train on them? Is that what he said? (Kevin)

I heard that if everyone jumped off a table in China at the same time it would cause a huge earth quake...oh yeah, it has to be all at the same spot. Or something like that. (I forgot)

I heard if everyone in China lined up and jumped off a cliff, people would have babies before they got to the end of the line. (Jack) Wouldn´t the cliff fill up? (Ryu)

Do you think they think we are talking about rain water catchment systems right now? (Ryu)

Uh Brandon? I lost the bet. (Ryu) What bet? (Brandon) Who would shit their pants the first. (Ryu)

Kevin, do you like Indian women? (Joe) I could get into them. (Kevin)

I used to not knows enough about des tings, but I learned em all tonight. (Kevin, ripping on the French)

We need chili for 9 people. (Jack) And we need crackers for 9 people too! (Ryu)

If I die tonight, drink to my health. (Jack)

If anybody wants to go in on a loaf of bread with me, that´d be cool. (Joe) I would, but I can eat a loaf by myself. (Colin)

Sandflys are an old wife´s tale. (Kevin)

It was pretty cool being cold. (Adam)

Let´s take a shot for the road. (Ryu) But we aren´t going anywhere. (Kevin)

Aw man, who farted? That really stinks. (Brandon) I think I farted, but I don´t think that was me. (Kevin)

Remember those balls? They always smelled like urine. (Melissa, referring to the play area in KFC)

We shared a mosquito net if you know what I mean. Rob, you were a great sleeping partner. (Joe)

If you were alive in the 70´s, would you be a disco guy or a rock and roller? (Joe)

That smells like burning. (Adam, referring to a mixture of abuelo and seco)

God, I need more beer. (Ryu) What are you gonna do, breakdance? (Colin)

I got me a lock´n key. Gotta lock´p my nikes. (John)

Happy Birthday, you got acid. Happy Birthday, you got LSD. (Kevin)

You aren´t gonna rape me Joe, are you? (Brandon)

Joe, you are so cool. (Ryu) I am really cool. (Joe)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home