Panamerican Proceeding

Lend me an ear and you will hear the rants and raves of this volunteer. "Nothing is stronger than the heart of a volunteer" says Lt. Col. James H. Doolittle (parden the pun), but perhaps no one is crazier either. Why do we care so much? Herein lies a glimpse of my Pan-American experience.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama Este, Panama

The proceeding 'Panamerican' is a Master's International Student and Peace Corps Volunteer. Disclaimer: Contents are the author's viewpoints only, (need to stress only), and many may have been written on particularly poor days.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Vision and Mission Statement

Going off the Who am I? rant, here is my updated vision and mission statements.

Vision: I will volunteer myself because I have the opportunity to. I hope to help provide others the ability to make their own life-based decisions as well.

Mission: I will attack problematic patterns to provide the ability to dream, so people can recognize their capacity to improve their education, health, and dignity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home